The design concept of the Fly chair is driven by the consideration that a chair is a mirror of the human body and its
needs. The polypropylene shell has been shaped in order to maximise flexibility and comfort, while simultaneously taking
strength and durability requirements into account.
Exclusively from Konfurb throughout Australasia
Reddot Award winner – 2015
- 100% polypropylene
- Strong 12mm solid sled base frame
- Fly sled base chairs (KON332 & 333) are certified Level 1 heavy duty for commercial use up to 150kg
- Fly seat pad upholstery (selected fabrics only, fabric excluded)
- Quality polished stainless steel (indent) or powder coated frame finishes
- Fully upholstered (selected fabrics only, fabric excluded)
- Plastic under seat cover
- Linkers for Fly Sled base chairs (2pcs/chair indent only)
- Trolley (indent only)
- Alternative shell & frame colours – MOQ’s and selected colours only apply (indent only)
Recommended safe stack heights for storage & handling:
• Floor stacking height – 8 chairs or 5 with seat pads
• Trolley stacking height – 12 chairs or 7 with seat pads
*NB it is recommended that Fly Chairs with seat upholstery should not be stacked as the seat upholstery may become marked, dented or damaged as a result.
Visit the Konfurb Fly sled chair case study.