Buro Designer Office Chairs
The Buro Mentor offers the latest in contemporary and ergonomic design.
The Mentor is a stand out candidate for any board room, office or home office environment. Featuring a complete range of ergonomic features, easy to use synchronised seating adjustments and outstanding comfort.
AFRDI 142 Certified to 135kg – Single Shift operations: Mentor with nylon base model only.
• Contoured high density seat foam
• Synchronised seat & backrest angle with 4 position locking adjustment
• Superior self weighting tension adjustment, adjusts automatically
• Depth adjustable seat slide
• Black nylon or polished aluminium base
• Height, depth & angle adjustable arms with soft PU pads
• Adjustable lumbar support
• 60mm castors
• Tested to ANSI/BIFMA x5.1-2011 General Purpose Office Chairs
• Soft PU castors
• Customer specified fabric (seat only)
The Buro Mentor chair has been assessed by Andrew Wilson – Osteopath & Ergonomist.
“An excellent all-round chair that would suit a wide range of users. I particularly like the default posture which encourages a forward thigh tilt posture. The excellent self-weighting tension mechanism encourages the user to use the dynamic features which make a synchro chair so beneficial.” – Andrew Wilson, 25th Feb 2018.
To read more of Andrew Wilson’s assessments, please visit our Ergonomic Assessments page.
|Weight Rating (kg)
Buro guaranteed to
|Sitting HoursBuro Indicative (daily)||
|Back Size (mm)||
485w x 575h
|Seat Size (mm)||
515w x 480d
|Seat Height (mm)||
|Overall Size (mm)||
655w x 645d x 1050h
Tested to ANSI/BIFMA x5.1-2011 General Purpose Office Chairs
Last year we refreshed our brand – this year we continue on that very exciting journey. Here is a recap of the brand refresh and a sneak peek of 2019. At Buro we understand that a chair can be seen as just an item, but in reality it is key to your comfort and wellbeing […]