Following on from the hugely successful Buro Metro Chair comes the new Buro Metro II High Back 24/7, designed for Multi-Shift operations. Featuring the latest technologies in ergonomics and the sophistication of contemporary fine mesh & elastic knit seat upholstery.
Supported by: GreenGuard Certificate
• Adjustable seat height
• Ratchet height adjustable back/lumbar
• Independently adjustable seat tilt – free floating or lockable
• Independently adjustable back tilt – free floating or lockable
• Depth adjustable seat slide
• Polished aluminium base (with reflective silver powder coated gas lift)
• High density polyurethane moulded foam seat
• 60mm castors
• Meets Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4438:1997 – Height Adjustable Swivel Chairs
• The Metro II 24/7 Chairs have undergone additional Seat Static Load Testing by AFRDI to 600kg
• Customer specified fabric (seat only)
• Black nylon base (B10132P)
• AFRDI certified height & width adjustable arms (180-2)
• Soft PU castors (CE1121P)
• AFRDI certified 4 lever seat slide mechanism with deluxe seat tilt & tension adjustment
• Small seat 480w x 470d (mm) (B74612F)
• 100mm gaslift for seat height range 465-560 (mm)
The Buro Metro II HB chair has been assessed by Andrew Wilson – Osteopath & Ergonomist.
“This has one of the nicest seats I have trialed which adds to this chairs appeal as an excellent all-round chair with a good range of adjustments that will suit a wide range of users.” – Andrew Wilson, 12 August 2017.