The Buro Mentor is now available with an upholstered back. Offering the latest in contemporary and ergonomic design, the Mentor is a stand out candidate for any board room, office or home office environment.
Featuring a complete range of ergonomic features, easy to use synchronised seating adjustments and outstanding comfort.
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- AFRDI Green Tick certification – Level B Gold
- AFRDI 142 Rated Load – 135kg
• Featuring exclusive ‘Buro Dynamic Intelligence™’ seating technology
• Contoured Polyurethane moulded foam
• Synchronised seat & backrest angle with 4 position locking adjustment
• Superior self weighting tension adjustment, adjusts automatically
• Depth adjustable seat slide
• Polished aluminium base
• 60mm soft PU castors
• Customer specified fabric (seat only)
• Upholstered headrest (132-HDREST)
Our Buro Mentor Chair is
The Buro Mentor chair has been assessed by Andrew Wilson – Osteopath & Ergonomist.
“An excellent all-round chair that would suit a wide range of users. I particularly like the default posture which encourages a forward thigh tilt posture. The excellent self-weighting tension mechanism encourages the user to use the dynamic features which make a synchro chair so beneficial.” – Andrew Wilson, 25th Feb 2018.
To read more Buro ergonomic assessments by Andrew Wilson, please visit our Resources page.