The Konfurb Luna Chair is uncomplicated in its design and the resources used in its construction which enhances its overall design to maximum effect.
The Luna chair is Indent only. MOQ’s and lead times will apply.
• Breathable mesh back
• Large nylon base with 65mm castors
• High density polyurethane seat foam for durability & comfort
• Depth adjustable seat slide
• Lockable, synchronised seat & back tilt with tension adjustment
• Adjustable lumbar support (Black: black lumbar, Grey: clear lumbar)
• 10 year guarantee (excluding upholstery)
• Tested to ANSI/BIFMA x5.1-2011 General-Purpose Office Chairs
• GreenGuard Gold certificate
• Soft PU castors (PC016)
• Assorted Mesh Colours (Indent only, MOQ’s apply)
• Customer specified fabric (seat only)
• Polished aluminium base (KON150-base)
• Chrome gas lift (KON150-C-G/Lift)
• Upholstered headrest (Grey: KON150-2-HEAD / Black: KON150-3-HEAD)
The Konfurb Luna chair has been assessed by Andrew Wilson – Osteopath & Ergonomist.
“A very nice synchro action with excellent setup. The adjustments are easy to use and the seat and back rest are very comfortable with no pressure points. It will suit a wide range of users..” – Andrew Wilson, 18 July 2018.
To read more ergonomic assessments by Andrew Wilson, please visit our Resources page.