The design concept of the Fly chair is driven by the consideration that a chair is a mirror of the human body and its needs. The polypropylene shell has been shaped in order to maximise flexibility and comfort, while simultaneously taking strength and durability requirements into account.
This colourful, multipurpose chair is deal for enhancing everyday life at home, in the office and during leisure time.
Reddot Award winner – 2015
- 100% polypropylene
- Strong 16mm*2mm gauge tubular 4 leg frame
* NB it is recommended that Fly Chairs with seat upholstery should not be stacked as the seat upholstery may become marked, dented or damaged as a result
- Fly seat pad upholstery (selected fabrics only, fabric excluded)
- Quality polished stainless steel (indent) or powder coated frame finishes
- Fully upholstered (selected fabrics only, fabric excluded)
- Plastic under seat cover
- Trolley (indent only)
- Alternative shell & frame colours – MOQ’s and selected colours only apply (indent only)
Recommended safe stack heights for storage & handling:
• Floor stacking height – 8 chairs or 5 with seat pads
• Trolley stacking height – 12 chairs or 7 with seat pads