The Buro Vela High Back chair offers the latest in contemporary and ergonomic design.
The Vela High Back is a stand out candidate for any boardroom, office or home office environment. Featuring a complete range of ergonomic features, easy to use synchronised seating adjustments and outstanding comfort.
• AFRDI 142 – Certified to 135kg Single Shift – nylon base models only
• Contoured high density seat foam
• Synchronised seat & backrest angle with 4 position locking adjustment
• Superior self weighting tension adjustment, adjusts automatically
• Depth adjustable seat slide
• 60mm soft PU castors
• Height, depth & angle adjustable arms with soft PU pads
• Black nylon base
• Adjustable lumbar support
• Customer specified fabric
• Vela Upholstered headrest – Black
• Vela Mid Back – Indent only
The Buro Vela chair has been assessed by Andrew Wilson – Osteopath & Ergonomist.
“An excellent all-round chair, with no obvious faults that would suit a wide range of users. I particularly like the default posture which encourages a forward thigh tilt posture. The excellent self-weighting tension mechanism encourages the user to use the dynamic features which make a synchro chair so beneficial. The stretch fabric manages to be comfortable and supportive.” – Andrew Wilson, 27th May 2018.
To read more Buro ergonomic assessments by Andrew Wilson, please visit our Resources page.