Buro Vela HB
The Buro Vela chair offers the latest in contemporary and ergonomic design.
The Vela is a stand out candidate for any boardroom, office or home office environment. Featuring a complete range of ergonomic features, easy to use synchronised seating adjustments and outstanding comfort.
• AFRDI 142 – Certified to 135kg Single Shift – nylon base models only
• Contoured high density seat foam
• Synchronised seat & backrest angle with 4 position locking adjustment
• Superior self weighting tension adjustment, adjusts automatically
• Depth adjustable seat slide
• Black nylon base
• Adjustable lumbar support
• Height, depth & angle adjustable arms with soft PU pads
• Tested to ANSI/BIFMA x5.1-2011 General Purpose Office Chairs
• Customer specified fabric
• Polished Aluminium Base
• Vela Upholstered headrest – Black
• Vela Mid Back
The Buro Vela chair has been assessed by Andrew Wilson – Osteopath & Ergonomist.
“An excellent all-round chair, with no obvious faults that would suit a wide range of users. I particularly like the default posture which encourages a forward thigh tilt posture. The excellent self-weighting tension mechanism encourages the user to use the dynamic features which make a synchro chair so beneficial. The stretch fabric manages to be comfortable and supportive.” – Andrew Wilson, 27th May 2018.
|Weight Rating (kg)
Buro guaranteed to
|Sitting HoursBuro Indicative (daily)||
|Back Size (mm)||
485w x 590h
|Seat Size (mm)||
515w x 480d
|Seat Height (mm)||
|Overall Size (mm)||
670w x 640d x 1020h (no arms model)
Tested to ANSI/BIFMA x5.1-2011 General Purpose Office Chairs
AFRDI 142 – Certified to 135kg – Single Shift operations
– Buro is now subsitituting chrome plating – For generations people have valued the durability & mirror–like finish that chrome plating offers . In modern times we have become aware of the potential problems caused by traditional chrome plating processes and how they can harm our health & environment. There are enormous and widely varied health […]