The next generation of office seating is a movement solution that encourages active healthier working. The Buro Active Metro II Connect features a pivoting base that rotates and tilts to allow you to actively move throughout your day. When you want to get a little more movement at your desk, it’s time to get active.
- 360 degree pivoting base
- Wide nylon base for extra balance
- Ratchet height adjustable back
- AFRDI certified polyurethane moulded foam
- Depth adjustable back
- Customer specified fabric (seat only)
- Architectural 200mm gaslift (111-1)
- AFRDI certified height & width adjustable arms (180-2)
- Soft PU castors (CE1121P)
- Small Seat 480w x 470d (mm) (B74612F)
The Active Metro II Connect chair is designed to move and support active movement and accomodate users up to 120kg. To enjoy the active seating experience with safe operation, it is important the user’s weight is fully supported at all times by their feet being in contact with a flat floor surface.
The Buro Active Metro II Connect chair has been assessed by Andrew Wilson – Osteopath & Ergonomist.
“The active base is an excellent ergonomic addition to conventional seating. It can assist in muscle & joint movement and fluid flow leading to reduced fatigue, foot swelling and spinal compression. The added stimulation of sensory nerve endings is likely to reduce conscious awareness of pain and pressure points.” – Andrew Wilson, 7th June 2018.