Exclusive to WINC
Introducing the Mandura Bunjil High Back chair. An Officially Licensed Australian Made product, meeting strict Australian manufacturing and quality standards. Featuring ranges from Sustainable Living Fabrics that are GECA certified and
Carbon Neutral. The Bunjil chair range is fully ergonomic allowing a fully customisable seating position for all users.
Mandura donates no less than 20% of all profits to the Pauline E. McLeod Foundation to deliver measurable benefits for young First Nations Australians in the areas of mental health, education and employment.
• Official Australian Made product
• Sustainable Living Fabrics – GECA Certified / Carbon Neutral
• GreenGuard certified
• AFRDI – Level 6 Severe Commercial*
• Independently adjustable tilt tension
• Adjustable seat height
• Ratchet height adjustable back
• Independently adjustable seat tilt – free floating or lockable
• Independently adjustable back tilt – free floating or lockable
• Depth adjustable seat slide
• High density moulded foam
• 5 star black nylon base
• Height & width adjustable arms (187-1)
• Entire range of Sustainable Living Fabrics available
SUSTAINABLE LIVING FABRICS
• Sustainable Living Fabrics are proudly designed and manufactured in Australia
• 100% Carbon neutral, GECA and Low VOC certified with a 12 year warranty
• Sustainably designed, these quality fabrics are unique and durable
*AFRDI certificate only applies to Bunjil HB ‘no arms’ chair.